Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Childer Benson
Villian

Money : 243319

Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:16 am

Looking for other people with abilities he wasn't sure where to find them. He went to the tea store that a girl worked at and looked through the window for her. He didn't see the blue eyes he was looking for. He was so addicted to them wanting to steal them thinking that there might be a skill to them for sylar. Going in he sat at a table. princess....
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

Money : 243413

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 pm

selene walked through the door in her black dress and curled hair pulled back into a pony tail. Putting an apron on, she heard a thought in her mind. Someone she heard before. Serving some customers, Selene came to a table looking at a dark haired man with dark eyes. She knew him and wasn't happy. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm

childer looked her up and down with his eyes, a grin on his face. "you should be nicer to your customers. I have to say I have adored your eyes for a long time." childer said looking at them. they were so aluring to him. "I would like some earl gray but I want to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Selene didn't say anything and found his glance really creepy. Selene went and got his tea, placing it down on the table. "anything else sir? I don't like how you are looking at me."
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Grabbing her hand gently, he pulled her onto his lap and forced a kiss on her. "Why don't I come to your place tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Selene's face went beat red when he did that. Slapping him across the face everyone in the store heard it as she removed herself from his lap. "In your dreams. you can pay and leave." Selene's boss came out and fired her. It was bad enough that she lost her father but now she lost her job cause of the man.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Childer felt a little bad that he got the girl fired. He stood up paying for the tea. But grabbing Selene's hand he pulled her into the street and smiled at her. "come on princess. you know you want to come hang with me."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Selene shocked childer and stared at him. Wanting to slap him so hard again it would be a punch. "you just lost me my job. You work for the man that killed my father. and you expect me to fucking let you in my house. Go to hell." she hit him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm

childer slowed down time and got closer to selene before allowing it to speed up. He leaned down close to her. "Are you saying no? cause you know what my skill is. I can actually make it to where you are that starving child on the street again in korea, Selene. Or should I say Song." childer felt the hit but moved aside. "But enough of that. I want those eyes."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Selene's face went from angry to shocked, no one knew her birth name. Selene didn't say anything. she read his mind and she knew he could make it to where she never left korea. Nodded her head. "fine I'll go with you. come to my house."
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm

childer placed a gentle hand on the side of her face. "thats my girl." He got on his bike. "come on we'll head over."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Selene didn't want to go, but she didn't want him to go through time and take her away from the person that cared for her. Thinking about it for a moment. she didn't want Alex getting caught by Sylar, so she didn't send out a message. Getting on the back of the bike they went to her condo.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm

childer smiled at the condo. "Nice house." He said taking his shoes off. He sat on the floor and pulled Selene on to his lap looking at her eyes. "Why are you not blind? also I want you to do something for me later. But first..." Childer had an image in his head of Selene as a child on the streets in korea. "Unless you want to be like her again and like your father, I suggest you be a good girl."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Selene stared at him and nodded her head scared on what to do. "Go to hell." Selene told him. Her eyes showed how serioes she was till she saw that image in his mind. Looking at the ground she didn't say anything. "I don't want to work for you. How can you be so cold?"
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 pm

"you don't have to." childer said with an evil grin. Pulling her face towards his. "I just want to know about those eyes of yours. also...you are mine. who do you have to turn to? Bet you that boy ditched you cause he might have found someone more powerful." childer kissed her passionately, forcing it.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 pm

selene tried to shock him but he just healed. "I don't want you." selene told him. she didn't need to call for help when she was in trouble. When he kissed her she tried to shock him but she got shocked too. allowing him to kiss her, she knew that he would just slow down time if she sent a box flying at him.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Childer felt a tickle from the shock and grinned at her. "Do that again. I'll make it to where someone else takes you as a child." He walked over to the couch and turned on the television. Pulling her next to him to watch a movie. "I'll crash here with you. I want you to help me find others like yourself. and you know I can make that friend non-existant."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Selene stared at him, he was sort of tying her hands behind her back. She didn't want Sylar coming to her house and she didn't want her friend getting killed. a frown sat on her face as she was forced to watch a horror movie. "I rather you didn't live here. I don't want that Sylar coming here." She wanted him out.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 pm

childer wrapped his arms around Selene's waist not taking the hint at all. He placed his chin on her shoulder. "don't worry my dear. You are rather beautiful in the future still. I don't plan on giving those eyes up." Childer grinned.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Selene found his obsession very creepy and wished that he would just leave her alone. alex get him out my house She thought, but figured he wouldn't come. "Stop treating me like this and go home. This isn't how you get a girl. what's wrong trick all the girls you force yourself on?"
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 pm

His left hand stroked her hair and he whispered in her ear. "cause since I first saw those eyes all I wanted were them for myself. and plus, I can have any girl I want. But I just want you." He said with a grin on his face, forcing another kiss on her pulling her close to him. "I'll take care of you from now on."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hearing his words amde her feel even worse, she wished that she had done more to save her father. Then maybe this wouldn't be happening. Not saying a word, she fell silent as he forced a passionate kiss on her. It was like she was just a doll to him that just needs to sit pretty and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Childer stared at the movie while embracing her torso almost like a forced cuddle watching the movie. "You would have made a pretty bride in my time. I would have taken you. Now how this is going to work. You do as you like, but when I tell you I need you to do something you do it. Or you will lose more than just a family member again." Childer's dark eyes watched the movie. "RElax and just have fun."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 am

Selene looked at Childer not sure she could take this very long. thinking for a moment. She tried to shock him with her hands but it seemed to not phase him. Selene relaxed by force and tried to think of a way to get out of this. god damn creeper
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246108

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 am

((Im sorry to say that you cant charge with Electric Manipulation. Thats supercharging. My bad))

Alex flew toward Selenes house to see if she was ok then saw a boy. "Who are you? Oh wait your Sylars ASSistant arent you." Alex said smiling. "You can regenerate and teleport." He said. Then grabbing Selene and planting a kiss on her cheek. Dont attack me. Im just trying to get you away from him. He said into her mind. He didnt want the girl to kill him. They werent even dating. "Your like Hiro. But unlike you. Hiro may be able to keep up with us." He said. Grabbing Selene and teleporting with her. But before he left he used Andos super charging powers. Making the lights blow up.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))   Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing blue eyes ((Selene/open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next