Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the chaos ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

Money : 243371
Location : A world that is too complex for you to understand. 'cause if you understood you'd know exactly where I'm talking about. ;)

Through the chaos ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Celia walked through the busy streets, her eyes a red that matched almost perfectly with the blood dripping down her hands to the pavement below as they heated up bursting into flames once more. People were screaming around her, racing away in the chaos that she had caused. A human with their heart torn out, one that lay charred on the ground beyond recognition from a car explosion she personally ignited, and a few that died from a massive blow to their skull or chest. Flames were strewn over the street, scattered and in some spots spreading. She was enjoying the fear that was in the air.

((is this what you meant by evil, Alex? or should i tone it down?))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246108

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:54 am

((We're being possesed Evil))

Alex flew up and shot fire. He was about to kill a five year old but his powers being as great as they are he had control for sec. His eyes turned red and he flew up.

((And this site is PG-13 your post is rated R. Its kinda scary))
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

Location : A world that is too complex for you to understand. 'cause if you understood you'd know exactly where I'm talking about. ;)

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:41 am

(I'll tone it down then. :})

Celia watched the fleeing people, she drew her attention upwards seeing a boy in the air.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246108

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 am

Alex saw a girl. The Pheonix was telling their minds that they're the same.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Celia tilted her head to the left, watching the boy in the air. Stretching the muscles in her hand and making the flames exstinguish, she took off into the air taking flight.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

Money : 243447

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Sylar appeared in the air putting his hand around Celia for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Celia blinked startled by the mans sudden appearance, going down in the air a few feet from the extra weight. She ignited herself on fire to get him off.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Sylar said in a cool and calm voice "I'm only here to help. Don't you wish sometimes you had comfort or parents to look up to?"
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Celia watched him listening, seeing through the pocession a bit since she had a good control over her abilities. Her gaze softened confused. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Sylar studied her closely and said "My name is Sylar..but you can call me Gabrial."
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Celia looked at him confused. She opened her mouth to say something but her eyes returned to a crimson hue. Wrapping a fiery hand around his neck she tightened then released as she chucked him into the side of a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Sylar smirked as he was sent flying into the buliding only to come out minutes later fully recovered and floating in the air.
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Celia cocked her head to the side observing. Moving her hands close together she created a burning orb of fire between her palms, about a beachball in size. She shot the fire at him.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Sylar laughed as he used weather manipulation to make it rain putting out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Celias eyes narrowed feeling the rain soak her skin. She shot through the air at him, and curling her hand into a fist she punched him in the jaw. Her powers didn't lie in strength but with the speed she was flying at the punch was powerful enough to send him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Her blasts wer euseless against him with the rain pouring down faster. He laughed as he healed from the punch. he than put his hand out in the air in a dramatic motion as lightning struck down sending it at Celia to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Celia let out a scream as the lightning hit her, the shock knocking her down to the street below. The shock from the lightning jolting something in her brain, giving her some control. She blinked her eyes then looked up at the air where they had been.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Sylar smiled and descended towards the ground and carefully walked over and picked he rup. H put her over his shoulder and flew away into the air.
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Celia blinked, attempting to clear her vision of the bright lights. She gasped surprised feeling him pick her up. Looking over her shoulder at him she asked. "W-What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Sylar smiled and said "Taking you somewhere safe. Evovled humans like you need to be put somewhere safe instead of running around the city."
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Celia frowned warily. "And where is this safe place?" She asked slowly. She looked down at the streets, her gaze meeting the part she had partially destroyed. Her heart clentching up as she remembered. "I-I'm not evil!" She told him, turning her head to look over her shoulder at him. "I don't know what happened. Honestly. That wasn't my doing!"
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Syllar put his finger to his lips motioning her to calm down. "It's okay. I'll be your father. I'll teach you how to train your powers and know the way of life."
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Celia stared at him, that catching her off guard. "You-, You will?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Sylar gave her an emotionless stare and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Celia hesitated. She nodded in response, not saying anything. She didn't know if to trust a stranger. But he had powers like her, and after the past few days events she was too flustered and needed help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the chaos ((Open))   Through the chaos ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the chaos ((Open))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next