Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246208

Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 am

Alex walked into a Tea house. As he sat down he looked the waitress. He tought of Matt. Come here. He pumped into her mind. Using mind control.

((Im talkin about you Selene))
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

Money : 243513

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 am

Selene was serving a customer their tea. She was famous for knowing what tea they wanted before they asked and she always came up with a raeson for it. Turning her attention, a thought appeared in her mind as someone told her to come here. Wearing a knee length black dress with spagetti straps and an red apron wrapped around her waist she walked over to a table where a man was sitting. "Hello, what can I get for you today sir?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 am

Alex looked at the girl. Using mind control he made her sit down. "You can tell me about your ability. Selene." He said to her. He didnt dare think of Sylar. Because last time Alex used Sylars power the Hunger took over him. "Is it Electric Manipulation right? And Telepathy. I can help you with that if you let me." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am

Selene fell silent, she didn't say a word as she peaked into his mind. Her blue eyes with no pupils were odd she passed them off as special contacts that she had to wear. "Yes they are, I don't need help really. My father trained me. I have control over my gift." Selene told him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 am

Alex looked."Your father might've taught you. But trust me. Im looking for you both. If you dont come with me. Sylar will get you." He told her. He couldnt let Sylar take another person. He grabbed her hand and teleported her to the back of the store. "Do you like that?" He said. Then shooting Electricty at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 am

Selene shocked his flesh when he grabbed her. She removed her hand as she was at the back of the store. "I would advise not doing that. I don't want to lose my job, and I don't know who you are." Selene told him. she wasn't thrilled with someone telling her what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 am

Alex looked. "Im not telling you what to do. Go back into the store. But let me help you and your dad before Sylar gets you. You think you can take him. But he has more powers than I do. He kills people for their power. Do you want that to happen to you. Peter and I are the only people he's scared of." He said. "See I can use a power by thinking of the person." He told her. And saw that his hand was burned. He thought of Claire and healed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:16 am

Selene thought for a moment standing there. Having a job was important to her, but her father was more important. If it meant saving him, then she guess she had no choice. "Very well. I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:20 am

Alex looked at Selene. "Im Alexander by the way. But call me Alex. Go get your father." He said. Then he waited so he could teleport.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 am

"My father is all the way in england right now giving a lecture. How about you just deal with me for now Alex?" She peaked into his mind making sure she didn't lose anything. The boy was 15 and he had talked her into joining him. "What do I have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:27 am

Alex looked. "Relax." He said. He transported her to Peters apartment. "I dont live here my friend Peter does." He told her. The grabbing a metal plater. "I wants you to shoot his with Electricty while I hold it. Dont worry about burning me cause I can heal."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 am

Selene crossed her arms and wasn't sure what to say as she was brought to someone's home that she didn't even know. She wasn't going to shoot the platter with someone holding it even if they did heal. "Sorry I have no interest in shooting something from your hand." She stood there not sure what to do. "If I feel like I am being used. I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 am

Alex face palmed. "Your not being used. Im trying to help you. But if you want Sylar to kill you and your dad. And eat your brains be my geuss." He said. But still Alex didnt know what Sylar did with the brains.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 am

Selene didn't say anything but was starting to get really annoyed but didn't show it. "Good as long as we have an understanding. My father is safe, I have no reason to drag him into this." Selene told Alex. "Words like that won't really work on me." She took off her apron and sat in a chair with her knees up to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 am

Alex smiled."Ok whatever. But I could always show your how to do this." He said using his telepathy and went into a dream of Selenes.

((Im stuck in your dream. Yipee.))
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:44 am

((more like nightmare))

Selene stared at him with a frown and wanted to smack him as they were in darkness and she was alone. "Get out of my head. that is a warning." Selene told him. She didn't want him digging into her dreams espcially one about the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 am

Alex looked at the darkness. "Not untill you give me a chance. Seriously. You need to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 am

Water started to slow in and her eyes widened. "No. Get out get out get out!!!!" She didn't want to be in the ocean. she was scared to death of it. "I'll go with you. Just get out of my god damn head before I shock you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 am

Alex noticed he was scared and tried to get out right away. "SHIT! I cant. You gotta get over your fear before we are stuck in here forever. Seriously." He said getting a litte scared himself. "See if you can feel me. Being by another person might help." He said using fire to light the way.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:01 am

Selene shook her head, she tried to force him out of her mind by creating mind blocks like her father taught her. She didn't like the water. "Get out of my head." Selene walked up to him and gave him a shock to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:04 am

Alex healed. "Stop it your only hurting yourself." Water started flowing in and drowning Alex. His lungs wouldnt burst because he could heal but Selene on the other hand. Grab my hand! He said into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 am

Selene grabbed his hand even though she couldn't breathe. She wanted out of the nightmare. [i]I want out please...[/color]
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 am

Alex thought heard. So heard his nose bled. He finally made it out the dream. He couldnt breath until his lungs regenerated. Thinking of a kid he met the other day who could heal or kill things. He used the healing touch power and touched Selene on the head. Healing her. "Do you want me to wipe your memory so you wont remember the Oceans."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 am

Selene gasped for air as they got out of her mind. "Don't do that again." She said still terrfied at the moment. Erasing her memory sounded tempting. Her blue eyes that almost seem to glow, looked at Alex. "you can do that? But thats the easy way out."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 am

Alex looked."Trust me. I didnt like it when the Hatian erased my memory. I started shooting electrity and killed a man outta no where." He said. "I havent mastered it so I could make you forget your whole life." He said. "Please just let me train you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Meeting Selene((Selene/Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next