Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 245158

Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 am

Alex fell. Then he regeneretated and flew after them. The normal Alex would've left. But the Alex with the hunger came after them. When he saw them he telekenitically came down."Sonic burst. I cant wait to use that." He said. And started shooting electricity at both. Alex get a grip godammit! No the Hunger I NEED IT!

((In a later thread I'd have Nicko turn Alex good again. I promised Sylar to be his allie for a while.))

Last edited by Alex Jones on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

Money : 242129

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:42 am

((Alex two things, one try to make your posts a bit longer please. Like add thoughts or something. Second, maybe not go straight for the kill of ripping her head off. Maybe beat the crap out of them (or try to MUHAHAHA) so Nicko can't beat him up again and take off with Isabella. Just saying.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 am

((If you where a chick and hotter. I'd kiss you.JK XXDD))
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

Money : 241870

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 pm

((Hey guys, can I kill Alex, then have him take a LONG time to regenerate so me and Nicko can escape? And duuuude, ALex, your character has anger issues for a "hero"))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm

((No you cant kill me. Knock sense into me so I become normal for a sec.
@Taylor if you didnt read it Alex used Sylars power and sylar is you know. Fucking insane.))
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 pm

((well then you need to act like you're in pain >.<))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 pm

((Sylar isnt in pain! A bit.))
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:53 pm

((i'll make it so isabella tries it that she tears the aura away from the body so far that only a single thread of aura keeps it on Alex. XD that'll be funn... But not yet. Not untill Alex resists again.))

Isabella was being attacked by Alex again. Her power was slowly draining, she had no recollection of ever being in that much pain before. Nicko and Alex were shouting at each other... Isabella drifted in and out of conciousness. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted into the air. She was roughly dropped a foot from the ground a while later. Nicko was threatening Alex, Alex was threatening Nicko and Isabella... She was... confused. Why were they so angry? "Enough. ENOUGH!" She yelled, finally waking herself up. "What is the point of this?!?!?!? Why are we fighting? Trying to kill???" She turned to Alex. "All Nicko wants to know is where his friends are. All I want to know is how come I have this power, and how come you aren't screaming in pain!!?!?!? All I want to know," She lowered her once-screaming voice to a whisper, "Is why you're trying to kill us. Calm down! We won't try to kill you. Just stop trying to kill us." A tear trickled down her face. She sat back down, covering her face and breaking down into tears.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Alex yelled. Getting control for a second."HELP ME!" He yelled. Alexs body was rejecting Sylars power. It was like Sylar was taking over him. "The Hunger!" He yelled. Alex was stronger than it. He had control. For a minute."Your powers come from Evolved particles. You parents probally have a power." He said. Struggling. Only one way to get rid of it. "Kill me. NOW!" Alex said."Not you Isabella cause you'll have my power. And go crazy. Nicko kill me! With that sharp pipe." He said."I'll regenerate without the hunger." He said. He felt it coming."Hurry! Now!"
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

Money : 242129

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:04 am

"What is the point of this?!?!?!? Why are we fighting? Trying to kill???" Nicko gave her a look, saying don't question the actions of rage."All Nicko wants to know is where his friends are. All I want to know is how come I have this power, and how come you aren't screaming in pain!!?!?!? All I want to know." He wanted to know about that as well, but he wanted to know about his friends more. He listened to what Alex said, but he no longer had the pipe. He looked around, all he had was his pocket knife with him. That wouldn't do much but that was all he had. "Isabella run, now!" He took out his pocket knife, and stabbed the boy in the heart, he knew he could heal. But not while the knife was in him. "Tell me where my friends are, please." He didn't say that word often. He would kill Alex right after he told him. He twisted the knife to keep Alex from focusing and using his power. "Come on!"

((Dude it wasn't that Sylar was insane he is sane, but he chooses to do what the does because he wanted the power. Not because he is crazy.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 am

((The knife has to be in the back of his head for him not to heal. Claire got shot and healed while the bullet was inside her.))

Alex pushed the knife off him and sent Nicko and Isabella flying back. Alex took his map. "I need a picture. I'll find them if they arent dead." Alex said. Alex started looking at Nicko."You feel scared. You really need to find them. Where are they? Is what you think." He said. Alex teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

((? That made no sense))

Isabella looked at Nicko. The boy was finally gone. "Are you ok? What was that supposed to mean?" She brushed herself off, and examined her injuries."I got a cut on my head, and some minor scratches and bruises, but other than that i'm ok." She said. "I'm going home." She said to Nicko. "Unless you want my help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2