Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 245158

Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 am

Alex had finnally controled the hunger. He shook it off. He shouldn't have put himself in Sylars place. Maybe Peters place. Alex had put himself in Peters place. Alex felt cold. Misunderstood. And felt how much of a jackass Nathan was. His power was having a huge evolution. Then Alex turned. "Claire, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Claire Bennet
Hero
Claire Bennet

Money : 242805
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow at a St. BUffavillian Speech Meet

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Claire had gotten in Suresh's taxi. "Oh. Hey, Suresh. Can I get a ride to Peter's apartment building please?" Without delay, the cab began to crescendo to the speed limit. Claire hadn't seen Mohinder in a while, so she just started some small talk. Sooner than she thought, the cab began to diminuendo to a complete stop. "Here you go, Claire. Be careful. You don't know what could be up there," Suresh said. "This is merely a social visit with my uncle. What could happen with Peter around?" she paused, "Thanks for the ride. How much?" She had began to pull out her wallet, though he stopped her by saying, "This one is on me, Claire." With that, Claire slid out of the cab, and walked into the apartment building.

Claire ran up the stairs, one at a time, until she got to Peter's floor. She made her way down to Peter's apartment. She clicked the door open. As she entered, she called, "Peter?" No answer. "He must still be at work," she continued to herself. Claire saw a brunette guy, that she recognized. He turned, and said, "Claire, long time no see." Claire gasped just a little, at the sight of Alex. "Oh my God! It has been forever!" She thought about hugging him, though it would be kind of awkward, particularly if Peter walked in at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

Money : 242497

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 pm

OOC: Sylar killed Chandra a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:04 am

((Chandras son Mohinder is alive. And is a main charcater))
((Claire. Alex is in Peters place Empathically))

Alex smiled."Yea three months ago. Well any way. I just needed to talk to Peter.... You seen the other. Like Micah? Or Molly?" He said. He had always had a crush on Molly."Well... I saw Hiro the other day." He said. Peter had let Alex stay in his house.
Back to top Go down
Claire Bennet
Hero
Claire Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:06 pm

((-dies- I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the uber late reply-smiles innocently- Oh...and thanks for the specification haha XDD))

Claire watched in disbelief when Alex said that it was only three months. It had felt like so much longer than that. She opened her mouth to say something, but in the instant, Alex asked, "I just needed to talk to Peter." Claire felt her eyelids droop when Alex said that, because she hadn't seen him, and apparently, nor had he. "Really? I've been looking for him for a couple days. I haven't seen him in a while." Then, Alex asked if Claire had seen the others. Micah and Molly were specified. "I haven't seen really anyone lately. I've been at school for a while now." Now, apparently Alex had seen Hiro the other day, to Claire's surprise. She asked, "Really? That's pretty cool, how is he doing?" Claire had been really out of the loop, since going off to college, and Samuel's carnival.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Alex scratched the back of his head. "I was chucking fireballs at him, I was possesed by Sylar." Alex said. "How's life going for ya?"

((MUSE IS SO DEAD))
Back to top Go down
Claire Bennet
Hero
Claire Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:17 am

((gah...more lateness...-flails-....-innocent-))
"Chucking fireballs....Are you kidding me? Alex he's a good guy!" Claire sighed. "How's life going for ya?" Alex had asked. "Eh, same old, same old. Trying to save the world, one step at a time."

((also.....no muse.......-dies-))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

"Hey! I have my reasons." Alex said remembering when Peter had first found him. Peter had said, "Do you know about 'Save the cheerleader, save the world?" Alex looked out the window, in those skies, something bad was going on, future Peter had told Alex to stay away from Claire.
Back to top Go down
Claire Bennet
Hero
Claire Bennet

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

"And what would those reasons be, Alex?" Claire had asked. She noticed that Alex seemed lost in thought as he gazed out of the window. She wandered over to it, saying "What's out there? Anything exciting? Action packed? Bad, perhaps? I've had nothing fun going on since...a long time ago, I can't even remember. What do you say, up for a little action?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:58 am

Alex looked at Claire, "I see a girl who saved me, is now trying to kill me." Alex used to attend Odessa, Claire had saved him. "Jump, push, or fall?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))   Long time no see((Claire PM to Join)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see((Claire PM to Join))
Page 1 of 1