Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

Money : 241779

Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 am

Nicko stood on top of a building in New York, the wind whipped his hair around blocking his vision some. He looked down, the streets of Manhattan were flooded with humans driving or just running around. Nicko took a breath of the cold winter air, and smiled. That smell, the smell of winter mixed with gasoline. The signature smell of this city. Nicko closed his eyes and took a step forward, and began to fall off the building. He let the felling of falling come over him, his muscles tightened and he felt his gut do a flip. No matter how many times I do this, it still feels the same. He was falling now, 5 stories, 7, 10. When he was about half way down, he pulled up so he was now hovering in mid air. He looked behind him to see a women looking at him as if she had seen a ghost. Smirking he took off and, propelled himself forward. The wind blowing in his face, making him laugh. Oh how he loved to fly. He thought it best to land before the cops show up wondering what was freaking everyone out so much. Nicko landed in an alley, and soon walked out onto the sidewalk of the busy NY streets.

He put his headphones in, listening to Of Mice and Men, blame it. They had taken that stupid song Blame it, by Jamie fox and turned it into there own. It was on PUNK GOES POP vol. 3! He nodded to the words, listening to the much instead of listening to the angry honks of horns and curses of Taxi drivers. He turned into a coffee shop, he had a few bucks with him. After the drink, he would go back out to go find his brother and his best friend. Both had been lost, and Nicko was going to find. He hoped Chad would take care of his brother untill he could find them. "Hello?" Nicko was snapped out of his thoughts, "I asked would you like a menu?" A perky blonde waitress asked? He had to think about it, with his headphones in he had to read her lips, not hsi strong suit. A few seconds later he realized what she had asked. "No.. no just a coffee." He sat down in a booth and looked out the window, this place was packed with more people than any other coffee show he had seen. The booth he was in was the only one with an empty seat. When she came back with it, he dumped a bit of peppermint creamer and sugar into it. He looked over to see a girl walking in, for what ever reason the girl had caught his attention. Though so not to stare he looked back out the window.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

Money : 241520

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 am

Isabella was sipping her morning coffee, when she saw a strange man. He was the one who had flown! She remembered earlier in the morning. "Good morning, ma'm, would you like to eat breakfast?" A waiter had asked, giving her the menu. "Yes. Belgian Waffles with eggs on the side." She sat there, waiting for her food to come. Suddlenly, she saw a commotion. "That man! A man flew!" A woman had come in screaming about a flying man. Isabella rolled her eyes. Typical New York, full of a bunch of crazies. She looked out the window. Then, she saw him, floating out in the middle of New York, plain as day. She saw him land, and walk towards the restaurant. He was looking at her! He sat down at a table, and finally, looked away. Isabella gazed intently at him. His aura was a bright blue, brighter than most auras she had seen before.
Isabella walked towards the man. "You flew." She said to him, daring him to say no with a glare. "You flew here." She said in a quiet voice. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

He looked at the girl, as she came over. "You flew. You flew here. What are you?" He road with laughter, "I FLEW here? What are you talking about?" Nicko was a good liar, he had to. He remembered when him and Chad had broken into a clinic to get some medicine, Chad had been shot. Nicko had to rush him to the hospitable across town and even convinced the doctors that it was a hunting accident. "Oh yes i did fly here, for i'm Peter pan! I'm the amazing flying boy." He laughed, if push came to shove he could just throw himself out the window and be L.A. in a matter of hours. He was careless, and for that he was caught. But whatever, the cops weren't here. So when the girl didn't leave thinking she was wrong, Nicko grabbed her arm and pulled her to the seat across him. "What am I? I am nothing more than a human, do you got that? I am not some flying boy, who can shoot fire. I am a human."

((sorry the post sucks Razz , hey Nicko was flying a lit bit off, like he wouldn't fly and land right by a place he would go it. He walked like 4 blocks from where he landed. And he was hovering like on the other side of the town. Just saying.))
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 am

"...I am a human." The man said. Dd he think she was stupid? "Auras don't lie." Isabella replied. She moved her arm from his grasp, and sat across from him. "I saw you. And I didn't accuse you of not being human. You are. An evolved one. What's your power? Flight?" She shook her head at his attempts of denial. "Look. I can tell when i'm being lied to. Your aura flickers when you do. Don't make me take your aura away... Answer me!" She kept her voice quiet. If she was heard, she could be carted off to some mental hospital... Or a government facility, where she would be experimented on. She surpressed the involuntary shiver that came with the thought. "Answer me!" She whisper-yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:55 am

"Auras don't lie." He looked at her and shook his head, "what in the hell is that?" Is she a mind reader like Chad? Damn, this is going to get a bit tricky. No.. she said aura, I remember it meant.. like force or something. Ahh I see. "I saw you. And I didn't accuse you of not being human. You are. An evolved one. What's your power? Flight?" He craned his neck looking out and saw the door, nothing. Yet. "What are you talking about, i'm an average Joe." So if she knew he was lying, than he would at least make her mad. "Look. I can tell when i'm being lied to. Your aura flickers when you do. Don't make me take your aura away... Answer me!" He got an idea, and smiled but wanted to go along with this first. "Okay, i'll tell you mine only if you do so first. So seeing auras, i sure thats something not most see? So what does that come with." He than laughed, he grew a but later. "So you would KILL me if I don't tell you! Why! Why kill me over something stupid!" Now others were looking over, "so you plan to murder me if I don't tell you!" He smiled, "you know there probably calling 9-11 as we speak. That gives us about... twenty minutes for them to get here and though the traffic. Better start talking if you want to know." He had no intention of letting her know.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 am

"You're bluffing. Nobody's auras are scaeed, or even remotely nevous. And... Average Joe? Really? Someone's running out of LIES... But, I don't really care if you know." She paused, taking a breath. "I have the power of Aura Absorption. I can see your aura. It's a very bright blue, probably because of your 'non-existent' gift of flight." She smiled. "But seeing auras is not all i can do." She leaned in, her eyes gleaming dangerously. "I can suck the aura OFF any person I please, and they die. And if they're gifted... Well, let's just say I get to have their talent, and they get to end up dead. Withered up. Like an over-sized raisin..." She smirked. "Now, explain ti me your gift. And don't try to deny it. I'll know. I don't have to drain your aura *entirely*, you know? I can prolong the inevitable, causing you to lose part of your gift over time... Untill it becomes... Virtually non-existent." She sat back in the seat. "Go on, I am getting bored with you..."
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 am

"You're bluffing. Nobody's auras are scaeed, or even remotely nevous. And... Average Joe? Really? Someone's running out of LIES... But, I don't really care if you know." He looked at her, "what? I'm sorry, was that even english? Also no I am not running out of lies, but as you said you can see though them. So why the better ones, for someone who can tell." He said, he was happy and careless. He wasn't scared, he just smiled and pulled out a quarter. He flipped it, and caught it in between his fingers. "I have the power of Aura Absorption. I can see your aura. It's a very bright blue, probably because of your 'non-existent' gift of flight. But seeing auras is not all i can do. I can suck the aura OFF any person I please, and they die. And if they're gifted... Well, let's just say I get to have their talent, and they get to end up dead. Withered up. Like an over-sized raisin... Now, explain ti me your gift. And don't try to deny it. I'll know. I don't have to drain your aura *entirely*, you know? I can prolong the inevitable, causing you to lose part of your gift over time... Untill it becomes... Virtually non-existent." She sat back in the seat. "Go on, I am getting bored with you..." He nodded, taking it in. "Hmm okay." He put his fist to his mouth and coughed, clearing his throat. "But what insurance do I have, that you won't take my power once you know what it is? Please don't act as if you wouldn't do such a thing. But I guess fair is fair, but first step outside. He walked out the emergency exit. He didn't wait for the girl, as soon as the door was closed he took off. He hovered about 9 feet off the ground." When the girl came out he spoke, "well here is goes. I can fly, yup there is my power. Anything else you want to know about it, no? Good. If you don't mind, i've got something really important to do. I can't waste time talking to you, while my friends could be dying." Knowing the buildings here wouldn't hide him while he flew, he landed on the ground. Behind a fence. He looked at the girl, "before I go I have to know. Your powers, when did you get them?" Him and chad both got theres maybe a year ago. At the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 244808

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 am

Alex was flying he landed in an alley. His flying was a bit of. Ever since he met the other Heroes his powers went crazed. His eyes had turned white and his hand froze his table at the same time. He needed to talk to Peter but where was he? Alex had been walking. Then he heared something. A conversation. He turned invisble and stalked them. Arua absobtion? Gotta go! He thought. His power then lost control he was visible then he fell. He looked at the two."Hi."
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:18 am

((Oh I thought you meant RP in another thread, this one is just me and Isabella for awhile. But I can start another thread dude.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 am

((Im not trying to be mean but I posted from my wii. You have to choose leters. Please dont make me delete it.))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 am

((Up to Isabella, I don't mind. I was just saying.))
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:31 pm

((uhhh.... it's ok, alex. just don't do that again.. haha!! i saw that stalked part...Stalker... XD))

''I got them at around when I turned 18. AT least, that's when I started noticing them." Isabella said in response to the boy's question. She narrowed her eyes, "Why? Is it somehow important?" Suddenly, a young-looking teenager appeared, seemingly out of thin air. "Hi." He said, looking nervous and seemingly apprehensive. The boy's aura shone pure white, nearly blinding Isabella. She shadowed her eyes with her hand, her eyes becoming suspicious. "How much did you hear?" She said. "And don't bother lying, I can tell." She added quickly. "Ugh!!! Stop trying to use your power, it's nearly blinding me!" Ooops, she thought. She hadn't meant to tell him that. "She turned to the boy with flight powers. "One more question... What is your name?" She asked. "Mine is Isabella... Isabella Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hi." Said the boy that came from nowhere, Nicko was freaked but didn't show it. When he said freaked, it just meant his fight or flight instincts kicked in. "It's not safe, three of us together. Thats just asking for trouble." He was ready to throw himself into the air and take off at any second. He didn't respond to the boys greeting, making a dismissive gesture. ''I got them at around when I turned 18. AT least, that's when I started noticing them." Isabella said in response to the boy's question. She narrowed her eyes, "Why? Is it somehow important?" Nodding, I would guess that was maybe a year ago? A tad less? That was about the same time my friend and I got ours. Mine first started as hovering. It got a a bit hard to hide them when I first got them. Though soon, I was able to develop them into flight." He began to think. "One more question... What is your name? Mine is Isabella... Isabella Taylor." He jumped, and caught quite a few feet of air. It may have looked like he had jumped, but he had used his power to get as high as he did. He landed, as he rose he out stretched his hand to the girl. "Nicko... Nicko Rider's name." He knew the girl could take his life, but after talking to her. He had the feeling she wouldn't. Nicko was wearing dark blue, jeans and converse. He had a black T-shirt and sunglasses that were resting on his head now. "Have you meet anyone with a ability like ours, by the name of Chad? About my size, dirty blonde, always has a smile on him that yells 'don't trust me with anything that could go boom'?.... Sorry... I just need to find him. I got separated from him, sometime ago. Him.... him and my brother are out in this city somewhere." He looked West, to the setting sun. Oh how much times has passed me by, here?
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Alex stood up. He heared their names."Im Alexander Jones. But call me Alex." He said. The girl Isabella asked Alex how he did that."Um well..... Empathic Mimicry." Alex said."I picked invisibility up from my friend Peter Petrelli." Alex said. They should know about him."You can fly." He said taking out the book by Chandra Suresh. And turning to the page on flight."You have Aura absorbtion" He said turning to the girl and turning the page.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 am

"Hmmm... The time we got them are around the same... Yeah, that could be important." Isabella said, she asked him for his name. "Nicko. Nicko Rider." He held out his hand, and asked one more thing, "Have you meet anyone with a ability like ours, by the name of Chad? About my size, dirty blonde, always has a smile on him that yells 'don't trust me with anything that could go boom?" She she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I just got here. It's my work vacation!" He continued. " Sorry... I just need to find him. I got separated from him, sometime ago. Him.... him and my brother are out in this city somewhere." Isabella understood. Nodding her head, she gave him her business card. It had her name, address, home phone number, and cell phone numbers. "If we need to see each other again." She nodded once again to him,
lexander Jones. But call me Alex." He said. She asked him about his powers, and he said, "Um well..... Empathic Mimicry." Alex said."I picked invisibility up from my friend Peter Petrelli." She nodded, as this made sense. The boy, Alex, had a book out with him. "You can fly," He said to Nicko, turning the page in his mysterious book. Isabella saw the page had information about flight on it. "You have aura absoption." He said to Isabella, turning another page. "So, that's how much you know. Planning on telling anyone?" She said with a hint of a threat laced in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:28 am

Alex looked at the girl. "How about.... I tell your right after you kill me." He said to her. Even his arua could Regenerate. "Trust me I know more than you." He said. "Nice power. Wanna show me how to use it." Alex said to the girl. Then he heared the name Chad. That was one of the evolved humans he was searching for. If he was correct Chads power was telepathy. "Your friend Chad. Can he read minds. Is he a telepath." He asked Nicko.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 am

((i think I should wait for Nicko to post next -ends spam-))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 am

"Im Alexander Jones. But call me Alex." He blew what the boy said off, he didn't like people he didn't know. This girl though he had known her for a short time, he had a good feeling about her. "Hmmm... The time we got them are around the same... Yeah, that could be important." He nodded, "maybe. Who knows?" He looked to Alex as he spoke, "Um well..... Empathic Mimicry. I picked invisibility up from my friend Peter Petrelli. You can fly. You have aura absoption." He made a rude and dismissive gesture, "hard to believe you have empathy, do you even know what that word means?" Isabella spoke, "So, that's how much you know. Planning on telling anyone?" He looked to the boy, not caring about him. He was in his own world. "How about.... I tell your right after you kill me. Trust me I know more than you." He laughed, "okay so your able to take others powers. Alex, if you touched several things would happen one. You would LOSE all of your powers, as in she has them and you don't. Than if she kept draining you would die. End of story." He shook his head, "Nice power. Wanna show me how to use it. Your friend Chad. Can he read minds. Is he a telepath." Nicko who had been standing a few feet away from the two, exploded. He blasted off going probably sixty in a second, and stopped so he was right in Alex's face. Dropping to the ground, he glared at him. "What do you know about him! Is he okay, did he have a younger boy? Well? Spit it out damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 am

Alex looked at the boy. Using enchance strength he pushed Nikco."Get off. Yes Chad had a boy with him. Im trying to find him before he joins Samuels Carnival. And your little boy," Alex said. "And if Isabella teaches me her power maybe I can stop Samuel!" He said. Alex started seeing blurry things. Was that the Auras or did he have to paint."AAH!" He clenched his head.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 am

((ooh intenseeee!))

"How about.... I tell your right after you kill me. Trust me I know more than you." Isabella looked at him in disbelief. "Do you have a deathwish??!?!? If I kill you, i TAKE AWAY your power! There's no way you could survive!" "Nice power. Wanna show me how to use it. Your friend Chad. Can he read minds. Is he a telepath?" He continued on obluviously. Nicko, who had previously been ignoring and being rude to Alex, just exploded. He flew high up in the air, hovering near Alex's face. "What do you know about him! Is he okay, did he have a younger boy? Well? Spit it out damn it!" Alex looked at Nicko. He pushed him.."Get off. Yes Chad had a boy with him. Im trying to find him before he joins Samuels Carnival. And your little boy," Alex said. "And if Isabella teaches me her power maybe I can stop Samuel!" He said. "AAH!" He clenched his head.
"Stand back!" Isabella commanded. "I told you, it hurts! I will not remove your power entirely, but you will be weaker from now on if you continue with your insolence!" She continued, "What is 'Samuels Carnival'?"
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 am

"Get off. Yes Chad had a boy with him. Im trying to find him before he joins Samuels Carnival. And your little boy," When Alex threw him off, Nicko smacked the wall of the dinner. He glared, "tell me where!" He kicked off the wall and flew into Alex and rammed them both into another wall. Alex had taken the worst of the hit, Nicko jumped off him and hovered in the air ready to attack or dodge. "Who gives a rat's ass about a carnival! Just tell me where they are!" When Alex didn't answer his question from before, "so you don't know what empathy is? You idiot! You couldn't have those powers, for you are a sad boy who thinks that it's his world and we just live in it!" Empathy was putting you in ones shoes, understanding why they lived why they fought. This boy couldn't have Isabella's power yet, for she hadn't told him anything. He just needed to 'paint' as he put it. Isabella said she would take his powers, "take them all, he is an immature brat who uses his powers to sneak up on people. He doesn't need them!"

((sorry it's sooo short my bad guys Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 am

Alex regenerated. His hands lit in blue flames."Touch me again." He said. He flew at at Nicko and rammed him. "How does it feel?!" Alex yelled. His hands turned from flames into red lightning. Even If Alex waz a good guy. He was still a teen."Whattya know about my power!" He yelled."NOTHING!" Alex looked at the girl."Dont move. This is between me and him!"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor
Neutral
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:01 am

((you do realize if i take all of his powers, i take his aura, therefore killing him...))

Isabella smiled. "Ok, more pain for you..." She pulled at His aura once more. Not hard enough to take his powers entirely, just enough to give him severe pain. "Have you had enough!?!?! Answer me!!! What is so fuckin' important about a carnival!?!!!" She screamed, enraged at his assumption that she was too weak to kill him because of his many powers. "Do you REALLY think I would give you my power? LET YOU HAVE IT!" Her whole body showed her rage. Her face was clenched into a deep scowl, her eyes were fiery and bright, and her fists were formed into what could make the most painful punch. She slapped Alex with force. "You may be a child, but i'm not afraid to kill you...." She said with fury seething in her voice.

((grr sorry guys for the shortness))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 am

Alex yelled. He pushed her off. And stood up laughing. He had been thinking how Sylar was."You really think you can beat me!" Alex said. Now he knew how Sylar felt. How good it was to have power."I love being me!" He yelled. Telekenitaclly pushed Isabella and started cutting her head."I cant wait to try you power on the boy."
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:23 am

"Touch me again." He got ready, right before Alex hit him he flew forward, and pushed. So when he hit the wall, it wasn't as bad. "Whattya know about my power! NOTHING! Don't move. This is between me and him!" He smiled, "I know more about it than you apparently. You sad pathetic boy!" He looked at Isabella as she tried to attack Alex. "Ok, more pain for you... Have you had enough!?!?! Answer me!!! What is so fuckin' important about a carnival!?!!! Do you REALLY think I would give you my power? LET YOU HAVE IT! You may be a child, but i'm not afraid to kill you...." He looked around him, and saw a water vein on the wall. He pulled at it, and soon it came out. "You really think you can beat me! I love being me! I cant wait to try you power on the boy." Nicko, flew at fast as he could. He was able to do these sonic bursts, they took allot out of him, but he was able to fly faster than any jet for a short time. He could keep it up only for a few seconds, but in those few seconds he could be nine city's over. He smashed the water vein into the boys head, he crashed into the ground. Getting up and grabbed Isabella and took off. They had to get away from this kid, he was insanely stupid. Since he was carrying someone he was slightly slower, but still able to maintain a good speed. The boy wouldn't be able to get up from that blow for a few seconds, so he could get allot of distance in that time. He had a little juice left in him, he did his sonic burst. He got them to the other edge of town, taking a second at most. He slowed, feeling tired. His body aching. He dropped Isabella a foot off the ground, he hit the ground with a thud. Gasping for air, he tried to his breath back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))   Meeting Isabella ((PM to join)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Isabella ((PM to join))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next