Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246208

Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Alex followed Sylar to England. He had used Mollys power to follow him there. He looked at Selene. "You should've stayed."
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

Money : 243513

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Selene shook her head. "He's all the family I have. I can't just stay." Selene realized she left her cellphone at home so she couldn't call him. She recognized the street. "come on the university isn't far from here." She grabbed his hand.

----------

Derik was giving a lecture on gun safety for those whom stayed to listen and had finally finished. Walking out, he made the clouds start to rain with a twist of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

Money : 243547

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Sylar calmly walked into the school building. On his way to England he visited a gun shop so he could kill Derik. He made it there before and Selene and he knew Derik's weakness was a bullet in the head so he heald th egun at point blan range and shot Derik in the head.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Alex heard the gun shot.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Derik went into a building before the shot took place, but her heard the sound in the air. Turning his attention, he knew it was about time that Sylar came for him. waiting, he stood there waiting for a face to face confrontation. "Sylar...." He smirked. "you kept me waiting..."

----------------

Selene heard the gun shot, and ran towards it. Her mind heard her father's thoughts and Sylar's. The rain fell and her hair went straight. "papa." Selene stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Sylar looked at Derik and said "My old friend. I knew this day would come. Why so calm? It's as if you want me to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Derik didn't show any emotion. "I've lived long enough. but don't think I'm going to let you have them." He was speaking about his powers after all. He made the wind pick up enough the blow all the doors and windows open and lightning shot into the room at Sylar. Derik had an idea but didn't like it too much to keep Sylar from taking his powers.

---

Selene stood still not sure if her father could handle it or not. Turning to Alex her eyes went sad. how can we stop him?
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 am

Alex looked at his friend. Alex flew towards Sylar and threw him in the air. "Its too late for his powers Sylar! But you want Empathic Mimicry dont you? Dont think thats gonna stop people from Hunting you." He said. The using enchanced strength he picked up the lampost and smacked Sylar farther down town.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm

OOC: Didn't I kill Derik since I shot him?

Sylar dodged all the attacks. He was killed in combat from all his encounters with evolved humans. He continusouly shot at the back of Derik's head to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:24 pm

OOC: Derik went through a door missing.

Derik smiled at Selene and then at Sylar as his head blew off his body. There was nothing left of his brain. Selene went into shock a bit, but glared at Sylar. "You son of a bitch!" Selene pulled down lightning from the sky with her electric powers and shot it at Sylar. "I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Sylar smiled as he examined and touched Derik's brain absorbing the powers of rapid cell regeneration and weather mainuplation. With his newly powers he redirected the lightning at Selene,
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 am

While flying Alex grabbed Selene making the lightining phase through her. "Sylar!" He yelled. Alex used fire and shot it at Sylar. Alex saw what Sylar could do. Then with the luck of having Empathic Mimicry Alex used the wind pushing Sylar back.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 am

Selene watched the lightning go around her, but she used her power to manipulate it and send it back at Sylar holding her ground. "Thanks alex." She said not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 am

Alex looked at Sylar. Only one thing he could do is use Sylars ability. Alex handed Selene a gun. "If I go crazy. Shoot me." He said telling his newly found friend. Then thought of Sylar. Using his power Alex messed up. He looked at Selene lifting her up. "The Hunger." Alex said. But he got control and went back to himself. "Shit." He whispered to himself. Hoping he could use Pheonix Mimicry. But he couldnt. Only one thing Alex could do. He looked at his IPod and saw the news. A boy by the name of Darph who used Pheonix Mimicry. Alex then had the power of Pheonix Mimicry. "Im the Pheonix now." He said.

Alex flew up really fast with his new powers. "Sorry to say Sylar. But Pheonix Mimicry is better than Empathic Mimicry and Sylars ability." Alex said then turned invisible. He shot blue flames at Sylar.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Sylar's skills were superhumanly advanced due to absobing Derik's powers. He redirected the attacks such as wind that had to do with weather. With his advanced skills of rapid cell regeneration he was sent back only to stand up healed.

OOC: Btw Sylar's power is Iniative Apttitude
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral
Selene Dragonic

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Selene grabbed a metal pole that was next to the building, using her electric charge she flew right at Sylar and smacked him in the side of the head with the pole allowing an electric shock to go through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Sylar smirked and tactically he telekinetic lifted the flag pole sending Selena off the balcony using teleinseis to push her to the hard concrete ground in a place where the back of her sjull could hit it.
Back to top Go down
Childer Benson
Villian

Money : 243419

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 pm

((Here and reporting for duty))

Childer appeared next to sylar after slowing time enough that he could get there to help Sylar. "Hey boss. Having some trouble?" He saw the blue eyed girl and smirked. The girl had no pupils it was odd to him. "why don't we take her power too? finish off the family?"
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Sylar smirked and said "Now you come. Sure do your job. But her powers are of no uses to me. The boy Alex's skills are great. Empathic Mimicry. Kill him for I can take his powers and never have to kill no more."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 am

Alex smiled. "Why dont you just kill Peter. Then touch me and have empathic mimicry." Alex Joked. He turned invisible. "Hey newbie cant catch me." He said flying up while being invisible. He was talking to Sylars assistant. "Wow dude. You put the ass in assistant.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 am

Sylar smiled and said "And where would Peter be?" And soon hi smin dbecame more devious as he started causing rainstorms, blizzards,tsunamis, and many storms of all kind. If he was going to go down he was taking everyone else with him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 am

((Selene you cant send things flying you cen just shoot electricity out your hands. It kinda like blue lightning.))

Alex stopped everyones power using the Hatians power."Yeah. I'd rather not see Britland fall." He said. He was still invisble.
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 am

Sylar smirked as he telkinetically lifted Alex into the air and telekinetically crushed his bones.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 am

((Sylar edit your post. I stopped your power using the Hatians. When the Hatian is around people cant use powers.))
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian
Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 am

OOC: That ruins all posting than.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))   Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping Sylar((Sylar/Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next