Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Power I cant control it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246208

The Power I cant control it! Empty
PostSubject: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 am

Alex looked at his painting. It was him attacking the neighbor. Then he heared fighting next door. He heared the man slap the woman. Alex got mad and attacked the man. He looked at the mans wife. "Dont hurt him!" The woman yelled. Alex left and waited for Claire to come back. Alex was gonna get the Catalyst. So Hiro wouldnt lose it.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

Money : 243511

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 am

Alexandra was getting back home from school. She had no idea what had happened, because she was going a different way than she normally did. But she was happy that she even knew where she was. She would not begin to panic even if she had no idea. But she felt better. Slowly she was looking at the houses. She never had liked this area. There were too many crazy people. Right now she could also hear again a man beating a woman. Alexandra wanted to go away as fast as she could. But then she just stood still, looking at the building. She suddenly did not thought it was important to go further.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 am

Alex heared something. He was using Matts power. Alex saw a girl. He flew out the window and landed in front of her. He remembered Micah and him doing some search. They found a girl who looked like this girl. If she had an ability then cool. But if she didnt he would have to wipe her mind using the Hatians power. "Are you Alexandra Wolfar? Im Alexander Jones." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Alexandra looked at the boy who just landed in front of her. She could not really understand what had happened right now. First she was alone, and then he flew down right in front of her. She thought it was somehow cool, but it scared her also a little bit. And then he also knew her name. That was too much for the girl. She tried to stay calm, but she was too shocked. "Yeah, I am Alexandra Wolfar. Where do you know my name from?", she asked Alexander. She even had forgotten to think if it was right to tell him her name. She had forgotten for a moment that it might be dangerous. But now it was too late, and she had to find out what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Alex smiled."Technopathy and Clairyovance." He said. He hand her a book of Evolution by Chandra Suresh. He knew she had it in possesion."Call me Alex. Tell me. Have you done anything like this." He said thinking of Alexanda and touching a tree. Cloaking it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Alexandra knew what the boy ment. She had heared about those things, and as he handed her a book she suddenly could remember where she knew the things from. She had read this book once. It had been fascinating. Then Alex asked her if she had done something like this. First she was confused, but then he cloaked a tree. Alexandra jumped back, because she had not thought that this would happen right now. She was breathing heavily a little bit. Alex was getting scarier every minute. She just nodded and then let the tree appear again. She had not thought that she could do that, because she had never tried it. But she was glad that she was able to do that. "What do you want from me?", she asked the boy, and moved some steps back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Alex looked at the girl."Hey calm down. Im here to help you! Teach you how to control your power. It took me a while to figure out how to control mine. My power is called Empatic Mimicry. I have to think of the person to use their power. My friend Peter Petrelli. He used to have my power. But his dad took it away. Peter took a shot to save his brother Nathan the Congressman. He can only have one power at a time and he has to touch them." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 am

There would have been many ways to react about the offering of Alex. Alexandra could have been quiet, or said thanks, or anything like that. But she began to laugh. She herself also thought it was stupid, but she could not do anything against that. While she was laughing, she was thinking about what he had also told her. First she could not remember if she had ever heared of the people. But then, after remembering Nathan, she could also remember Peter. She knew not much about them, only that Nathan had said during his campange that Peter was crazy. She would never had imagined that he also had a power. Then, finally, she could stop laughing. "Sorry, that was not nice. But I think, you are the one who would need help with my power. As long as you cannot do this...", she said and looked at the house behind Alex. Then she waved her hand and the whole building was cloaked. "Without touching the house, I cannot even say we are equals. But if you had found out how to cloak a person, or even yourself, you have something to teach me.", she said to the boy. Then she let the building appear again. She hated cloaking big things. She never showed any reactions when she uses her power, but she feels that she needs much strenght for that. "So, you have said you can use the power of a person if you think of him or her. How many powers can you use by now?", she asked Alex. Alexandra tried to get the conversation away from herself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 am

Alex smiled. "I read your mind. Peter isnt crazy. Nathan made that up to make him look good. Peter belived he could fly. Which he did!" He said. He didnt like people insulting Peter. "I dont think you could cloak a person. But if you let me train you. It think I might be able to help you use your power for good. You would need invisibilty to cloak yourself." He said.

Alex thought of something. "Look at this." He said grabbing her by the shoulder and stopping time. "Now... I've frozen time."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 am

Alexandra had never seen a person defending another one like Alex just did for Peter. She wondered why he did that. She knew many people who just looked for themselves. In school, some seem to be similar to that. They are friends. But Alexandra never had friends. She had never needed any. But she was impressed by what Alex did.
Then Alex said that she would not be able to cloak a person. She knew that, she had tried it often enough. She had never been able to cloak an animal or a human. She even had little problems with everything that was moving. And she knew that she could not cloak herself. It would have only been funny. But as he offered her to teach her how to use her power for good, she was thinking. Alexandra had always wanted to find out how her power could be useful for others. How she could do good things with it. "Ok, I accept your offering. Train me how I could use cloaking for good.", she said to him.
Then, Alex grabbed her shoulder. First, she did not knew why he was doing that. She wanted to struggle, but then he froze the time. Her eyes were getting bigger. She could not really understand what had just happened. She was fascinated by that. "Cool.", was all she could say right now. She wondered what would happen if she would go away from Alex right now. Or if he just stops touching her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 am

Alex looked at Alexandras amazment. "One sec." He said touching her and teleporting her to his apartment. Making time go again. "I need you to watch this." He said. He picked up his paints and a piece of paper. His eyes turned white. He started painting. And It showed Hiro. Standing with his sword. "I can paint the future."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 am

Alexandra could not believe it as she saw the powers Alex had. And she was sure that there were much more. That he had not showed her everything by now. As they were standing in his apartment, she was turning round. She had never ever been in the apartment of an stranger. And Alex was still a stranger to her. Then he showed her that he could paint the future. She looked at the painting, and saw a chinese looking man with a sword. "Do you know who that is?", she asked the boy. She thought it would be of no use to paint the future of somebody you did not even knew.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 am

Alex read her mind. "He is Japanesse and his name is Hiro Nakamura. He is the person I got my teleporting and time traveling things from." He said. "He is a good person."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 am

Alexandra nodded as Alex told her more about the person. Somebody who could trabel through time has to be really powerful. Somehow she was happy that he was a good guy. She did not wanted to imagine what he could do to everybody who could stop him if he was a bad guy. She even did not wanted to imagine right now what powers there were in the world which could be really dangerous. She was even scared of the mind reading thing Alex seemed to have. That would mean that she could have no secrets while being near him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 am

Alex looked. "Im sorry for my mind reading thing. It sucks. Have no Idea going around seeing peoples thoughts. Its kinda creepy."
Then he got an Idea. "Come with me back in time. I need to get something. I can help you while doing it."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Wolfar
Hero
Alexandra Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Alexandra nodded as he explained her that his mind reading thing sucks. She imagined that she could understand what he ment. It must make a person crazy to know the thoughts of everybody. "Hm, maybe something like a mental barrier could help against that. I mean, I have heared of this, but do not know if it could really help.", she said to Alex.
Then he offered her to come back in time with him. Alexandra first did not knew what to say. She was excited about it. She always had wanted to go back in time. She did not even cared where Alex wanted to go right now. "Yeah, that would be cool.", she said to him. She hoped that she could also help him a little bit while he got what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 am

Alex turned toward the other Alex. "Well we should get going." He said. He grabbed Alexandra and traveled back in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power I cant control it!   The Power I cant control it! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power I cant control it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes RPG :: New York :: New York City-
Jump to: