Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celia Jordan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

Money : 243471
Location : A world that is too complex for you to understand. 'cause if you understood you'd know exactly where I'm talking about. ;)

Celia Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Celia Jordan   Celia Jordan EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Name: Celia Jordan

Power: Phoenix Mimicry. ((Regeneration, only with fatal wounds. Pyrokenisis. Flight.))

History: When she was born her parents gave her up for adoption. They had been too young to raise a child so instead of abortion they gave her away.
Celia has lived in a orphanage for her whole life, till she one day took off and ran. She ran because she had discovered her power, while being furious at another girl in the orphanage. Unknowingly using her power, she had ignited the girl into flames, the entire orphanage soon followed.
Eight dead, the reports said. Charred to the point that they were unrecognizable. Out of fear she left her hometown of Avonmore, PA. She now resides in New York, living on the streets.
Celia's homeless. She had attempted to get a job, be normal. But she ended up becoming a theif. Robbing people. Threatening with her powers. She has hurt before too, but has never killed on purpose before.

Appearance: Celia has light warm brown hair that trails down to a few inches above her elbows. It's straight, but she does occasionaly put loose curls in it.
Fair skinned. She is very lightly tanned, her skin has a faint pale hue to it.
She has dark blue/ grey eyes.
Celia has a small, petite frame too. Slender, slightly fit figure. She is about 5'6 in height, and around one hundred ilbs.
She has a few piercings. One in both of her earlobes. Her left helix. Plus her naval. She doesn't wear flashy items in them though, only small little, dainty jewelry.
((Below pic and avatar is her.))

Personality: Celia is a light spirited, playful, sweet girl. But a tad tempermental. She has a good, innocent nature, but does what she has to do to survive.

Side: Neutral but has been considered a Villain.

Celia Jordan Celia_10

Last edited by Celia Jordan on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 246208

Celia Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celia Jordan   Celia Jordan EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 am

Your the only one who can have Pheonix Mimicry. But Plz read the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Celia Jordan
Neutral
Celia Jordan

Money : 243471
Location : A world that is too complex for you to understand. 'cause if you understood you'd know exactly where I'm talking about. ;)

Celia Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celia Jordan   Celia Jordan EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm so sorry. I went to that link you gave in the list of abilities topic and after that it just kind of skipped my mind. I hadn't checked the rules till now either.
I wont be godlike though, I've done roleplays for awhile now and I know how that can screw up a rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celia Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celia Jordan   Celia Jordan Empty

Back to top Go down

Celia Jordan
Page 1 of 1