Heroes RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash landing ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

Money : 240729

Crash landing ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Crash landing ((Open))   Crash landing ((Open)) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicko circled a few apartments for the ninth time. When he saw nothing he sighed, and thought. Chad, are you in there? CHAD!!!! Chad was his best friend, and was able to read minds. With Chad was his little brother, Nick had been separated from them a few months ago. He had been searching non-stop since. He hadn't slept for the slept for sometime, he felt his eye lids start to drop. As he did, he started to lose altitude. He fell like a rock, the feeling of falling hit Nicko and his eyes shot open. He had fallen maybe fifty feet at this point. He tried to pick himself up, WHAM! He was able to pull up but crashed into a garbage can, or several. He was out like a light. He awoke later, to find it was night. He had a few cuts along his torso and arms, but over all was pretty good. He knew he would have to move out, someone would have seen him falling. Who knew who could be on there way now, as he picked himself up he heard something behind him. Nicko shot into the air a few feet, out of arms length and turned around. "Who are you!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones
Hero
Alex Jones

Money : 243758

PostSubject: Re: Crash landing ((Open))   Crash landing ((Open)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 am

Alex who was being controled by Sylars power looked. "Who are you!" Alex heared. "Why im your worst nightmare of course." Alex said. Then he got control for a second. "Help me!" But Alex went back to it. And pushed him against the wall with enchanced strength. "Now how will we do this?" Alex laughed. "Do I cut of your head or do I just kill you with something else?" Then Alex took control again. "Im being possesed by this power! Help!" He yelled. But then went back.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Nicko Rider
Neutral
Nicko Rider

Money : 240729

PostSubject: Re: Crash landing ((Open))   Crash landing ((Open)) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 am

Nicko glared at Alex he knew this boy, he had tried to kill Isabella and had kept saying he would kill Nicko. Though he never got the chance. He was pushed against a wall, by Alex. When Alex stopped and pleaded Nicko flew up, he swooped down and at the last second brought his legs out in front of him. Bending them slightly, he impacted with Alex. His feet making contact with the boys face. He hit the sidewalk, "uhamhahhahmm." He said as he got up and tried to get steady. With that he stumbled into the busy streets of New York. He saw someone going into a Taxi and pushed his way in front of someone else trying to get on. He fell into the back seat, "just drive." With the busy NY traffic he wouldn't get far. But there were so many taxi's Alex wouldn't be able to find him for a little bit. He didn't care that the boy was 'possessed by power', as he put it. All a bunch of poppycock so he wouldn't feel guilty about killing. Boy was a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash landing ((Open))   Crash landing ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash landing ((Open))
Page 1 of 1