Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

Money : 136963

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 am

Selene thought for a moment. "My life made me who I am today. I don't want to forget that. Maybe you can make me forget the day I drowned." selene told him. "you shouldn't erase your whole memory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

Money : 139658

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 am

Alex said. "I'll give it a try." He said putting his hand on Selenes head. He thought of the Hatian. He went throught her memories. The one were she met him. The one where she met her father. There it was. The day she drowned. He erased it. And fell. "I havent done that in a while." He said sitting next to her on ther floor.

((No I didnt take all your memories))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heroesrpg.darkbb.com
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 am

Selene sat there patiently as he searched for the memory. Suddenly she didn't know why she was scared, but saw that Alex had fallen. "Are you okay?" She patted him on the head. "Thanks." she laid down on the floor taking a breath for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am

Alex looked."Whatever." He said. "Hey wanna see a cool power I have." He said. He took out his Ipod. A bruce lee video with him jumping walls. Alex did the samething. "Adoptive muscle memory." He said. Then looked. "I want you to see this." He said. He held her and flew out the window. Flying higher to the nights sky where you could see all knew york.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 am

Selene laughed at the bruce lee bouncing across the wall. But when he flew with her out the window she gave him a look. She was in a dress mainly and flying. "Cool skills." It was fun though she had to admit. She hadn't really let anyone near her since she was a small child. "Wish I sort of had it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 am

Alex looked. "Well I geuss I should fly you back to work now shouldnt I?" He said looking at her. She had a hell of a day. She shoud go home. "Or I could drop you off at home." He said. Still holding her in the air.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 am

Thinking about it, she looked at her watch. "My shift is over, we can hang out and you can explain this more to me." She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked down. she didn't want to fall. selene looked up at Alex. "Besides there is no one home. father is in england."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am

Alex smiled and flew over to her apartment. As they flew in through the window he checked the place out. "Nice place you go here.... Who's your dad?" He asked curiously. He sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

Selene let go of Alex as they arrived at her condo. Walking over she threw off her shoes and grabbed a bottle of water. "Derik Dragonic. I'm Selene Dragonic." It wasn't her birth name, but it was the name her father changed and gave to her. "He owns a weapons company for soldiers and hunters. Right now he is giving a lecture about gun safety in england." Selene said handing Alex a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am

Alexs eyes opened. "THE Dreik Dragonic? Holy crap im his number one fan." He said. He loved the Dragonic weapons. "I cant belive I missed that." He said. Alex touched a lightbulb. Using Technopathy he turned on the lights.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 am

Selene giggled and sat down next to him. Watching the lights all go on, she smiled. "I'll know when father comes back, he normally makes it rain for me to let me know he is coming." She always enjoyed the rain cause of it. "Who are your parents? Won't let be worrried." She was starting to find him cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 am

Alex put his head down as she talked about his parents. "Sylar killed my parents. For their powers. And he wanted my power. My parents protected me while I got away." He said being kinda sad. "I should've saved them. But I was a scaredy cat." He said. Then smiled. "Well anyway you got any questions about the abilities." He said.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am

HEaring that made her sad, but felt that at least he had a good childhood unlike her where she was tossed out on the street till Derik found her. she gave him a one arm hug around the neck to comfort him a little. and then let go thinking about the questiion. "One. Father does weather and healing. but can I charge things with my electricity?" She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

Alex looked. "You can. Your father has Rapid Cell Regeneration. And weather manipulation." He said blushing from the hug. He thought Selene was cute. She thought he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 am

Selene saw that his face went pink and giggled. "awww." She pulled her curled black hair back around her ear. she hated when her hair went straight. "yeah so I can charge your phone and stuff right?" She remembered that he liked the Dragonic guns and smiled. "wanna see my father's guns? I use them once in a while." selene grabbed his hand pulling her towards a room that had walls and drawers of guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 am

Alex was pulled."You would blow a phone up. But guns are ok." He said looking at the guns.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 am

"I was told that maybe one day I can use electricity to make bullets." Selene smiled at Alex and stared at the shot gun. "Sorry I thought you liked the guns thats why I wanted to show you them." her blue eyes looked around for a moment and saw that one was missing. "Father must have taken one. Oh well. Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 am

Alex looked."I love the guns I just cant belive im seeing my favorite guns." He said."Im not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 am

Peaking into his mind she normally tried to give people their privacy, she saw that he found her cute. Made her face turn a bit pink and then handed him a gun. "your welcome to grab some. I play with them all the time." She patted him on the arm with a kind smile on her face. She felt like she was rude before to someone whom has been so nice to her. "i'm sorry for being rude by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:18 am

((Waiting for Sylar))
Back to top Go down
Sylar
Villian

Money : 136997

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 am

Sylar walked up dressed in a smooth black suit with a long black jacket and he said "Long time no see. If it isn't Alex and Selene. Long time no see. Last time you were able to drive me away but this time I plan on addin gboth your powers to my collections. Especially yours Alex. If I have your powers I don't have to worry about being on a hunt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:37 am

Alex was actually gonna kiss Selene till Sylar walked in. "Sylar!" He said. Alex pushed Selene back and flew out the window with Sylar punching him.
Back to top Go down
Selene Dragonic
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:39 am

selene's face went red till she saw the intruder. but before she could act Alex had him out the window already. "Syler..." She knew that name from her father. "Crap." She looked at the telephone poles outside and drew the electicity from the transformer box senting it at Syler through the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylar
Villian

Money : 136997

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 am

Syler dodged running away from the elctricity. As he watched Selene he tried to deduce how she controlled the electricity part of which having to do with controlling light atoms. Sylar blocked Alex's punch and twisted his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Jones
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:45 am

Alex used enchanced strenghth and pushed Sylar against the window. Then shooting electricity at Sylar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))   

Back to top Go down

Meeting Selene((Selene/Open))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes RPG :: New York :: New York City-
Jump to: